WANTED for a skint fat bloke

right guys having just got my bike gear out for the first time in 18 months it seems to of shrunk while in the cupboard and at the moment im skint if anyone has got either leather or textile jacket round the 56-58 inch chest size they are looking to rehome please think of me first can afford a few beer tokens but not silly amounts :mrgreen:

Can't help with any biking gear ... But I I'll buy you a salad .

lol :mrgreen:

I've got a Scott Leathers jacket which fits me, around 40-42 chest which you could gladly have if you take up Six30's offer :booty:

I've got a Scott Leathers jacket which fits me, around 40-42 chest which you could gladly have if you take up Six30's offer :booty:

He'd need more than one for that to fit :lol:

ur right there ive got a 50 chest leather as it is so no need to go sewing 2 smaller ones together and when you can afford to drop off an artic load of salad it will be gratefully received :mrgreen:

:lol:

He'd need more than one for that to fit :lol:

Ha! :cheers:

Do you guys above know the OP and just bit of mates banter? or would you have said those comments to anyone who had posted this thread?

stuff a cake in it, fatty :booty:

Do you guys above know the OP and just bit of mates banter? or would you have said those comments to anyone who had posted this thread?

Yup :D

never met joe or six but it would take a lot more than this to offend me hell you cant go through life looking like this and worry about the little things in life like banter on here :mrgreen:

Yeah I've met you and can tell that, never did get that sodding GPZ to work, sold the bugger! I guess I was just thinking if it was someone who was having a shit time of it then sometimes the banter can backfire.

never met joe or six but it would take a lot more than this to offend me hell you cant go through life looking like this and worry about the little things in life like banter on here :mrgreen:

Absolutely true!

(From a skint thin very good looking young (at heart) bloke) :shock:

:popcorn:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would purchase this if it's going I'm currently stuck in a tatty old textile with rips :o.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk