WANTED: Large Ladies bike trousers...

My long suffering other half against her better judgment today, agreed to go on the back of me bike :D The problem is trousers my original jacket and helmet fit fine but trousers are a problem.

We only went round the block and she wore jeans but as we managed that much and she is will do more... We could do with some CHEAP large size trousers ladies 50 ish would be great, my mens 3xl did not fit :(

They do not need to be supper dooper this could be an expensive excersive as if she likes it it will be time for another bike :? . She is VERY uncertain how she will like it but after trip round block needs better trousers anything with protection considered.... Its an uncertain start so do not want to invest to much as until yesterday it was "YOU WILL NEVER GET ME ON THAT THING" she has not seen traffic or speeds greater than 25 mph yet.

I am just going to add that cheap new will also be ocnsidered if there some good recomendations.

Are there any good shops MIlton Keynes Bicester way?

If there is a J&S near you they normally stock a range of cheap but decent kit in big sizes.

Alternatively, ebay. Might be an idea to look at kelvar jeans too(most have pockets for armour), makes getting on and off the back of a bike easier since they are not as cumbersome/movement limiting as leather/some textiles.

Good luck!

Good luck!

Thanks for advice I managed today to find some 5xl trousers that should fit. My man was very helpful ( http://www.bikers-yard.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; he sold me my first bike gear THE OWNER has always been helpful (even if online they are not the greatest) good condition second hand for £30 so panic over for now.

Luckily a friend who I seeked for advise pointed out she was a biker girl now and when she wants cloths think 2 sizes bigger than your dress size. My other half was dismade to find she was right, female biker sizes are smaller than dress sizes....

Apraently being female and going up 2 sizes IS an issue even if its in clothes and not real life (top tip for other blokes there).....

Same friend recomended https://www.jtsbikerclothing.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for all size biker clothing no return issues...

Oh yes... I no longer pay attention to size labels in bike clothing. It is all over the place! If buying online, ask for the measurements in inches. Then compare it to normal clothing that fits. Will give you an idea if the bike stuff will fit or not.