WANTED '98 zx6r right panel in black variation

I recently well few months back brought a ninja and the seller or previous to him owner had dropped the bike on the right side and has a crack its not too bad however want to replace the panel. The pic is not my image but this is the panel version i need.

http://thumbs.picclick.com/00/s/MTA2NlgxNTk5/z/WRAAAOSwKfVXLfZs/$/Kawasaki-ZX6R-ZX600-G1-1998-599cc-_1.jpg

Good luck with it matey. I only just (after years of looking) found a right hand middle panel for mine in good nick.

I can get most parts for the same model in future if need them, there is a large breaker near me they have all the panels for the bike other than right side and tail. I just need a right side cant find one on the net anywhere, can get a plain unpainted then take it to this great paintshop that can match it but cost would be stupidly amount.

I think most people crash on the right and knack the tail on the way down. Like I did. Which is why I still need a tail. :-(

Blank panels cost a fortune once you add on a quality paint job and stickers.

• 4 weeks later...

Ideally just left and right front in this style,

http://i.imgur.com/OeKV8EB.jpg

but all my panels are cracked so if they have others lemme know prices on stuff and I'll see how much hoggfather... I mean.... I can afford :lol:

Sorry hoggs they said pannels are the first things to always go and hangers too. Have no pannels which shocks me "biggest breaker in city". Did say will call me if mine or you're ones do come in

Ideally just left and right front in this style,

http://i.imgur.com/OeKV8EB.jpg

but all my panels are cracked so if they have others lemme know prices on stuff and I'll see how much hoggfather... I mean.... I can afford :lol:

Spose that's on your birthday list now :roll:

:offtopic:

Spose that's on your birthday list now :roll:

nope my birthday list conveniently involves things I know will be at the excel show :mrgreen:

I'll bring my list as well then. :wink: