Serious buyers only email for any information

One of the best on the market

Yamaha yzf r125

Baby r6

Mot passed no advisories!

Runs and rides smoothly

She is a real head turner, professionally painted with one off, colour scheme

One off exhaust system r6 down pipe with a £300 pro race can. Fitted with a long baffle very raspy.

Few tweeks

Well we all like moto gp, but some of us just haven't passed our tests yet, this is like a mini race spec replica, single seat cover, stick on race light covers, short adjustable levers, snazzy blue wing mirrors. Some nice blue bar ends list could go on and on.

Lights fitted with halo lights inside the head lights, they are also wired to a switch and can change the colours using a fob.

The bike is also fitted professionally a hid head light kit, its also wired up on a switch, or high and low beam.

Blue side lights fitted - never been pulled over, if you ride sensible you won't have this problem! But i do have a set of white ones to go with the bike.

Newly fitted

Rear tyre has only just been changed.

Front tyre replaced 17th nov 2016

Front forks replaced and rebuilt 21st nov 2016

Brand new battery fitted.

Heavy duty clutch and springs. Yamaha oem

Newly serviced. Malossi oil filter and injector filter fitted, plug 10w40 yamalube oil.

Brand new top end long list recites yamaha oem parts used

Less then 325 miles into

The rebuild!

Brand new front mudguard Arrived (13/02/2017)

I will have it professionally painted.

Only thing it needs is? YOU!! To give it a new home!

Few scuffs nothing noticeable, foot rests have paint rub. Maybe repainted to match the bike if full price paid.

Halo lights have been disconnected! As they kept turning on (dark blue) i didn't want the police to pull me over, for having blue halo's so these have been disconnected

This bike i have owned for a little while, been riding two and from work, the miles will go up, its currently on 34k, she starts on the button.

honestly i will be very sad to see her go!

Cash on collection Looking to move on to a big bike and car. £2195 or make me a good offer (sold £2k)

No test ride unless cash is in my hands before!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252739769283?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

HERE is a very few pictures and Exhaust note.

">