Picked up a job lot and it happened to be in the lot... too good to break up the last two bikes i put fuel in and they started up no issues ..... this one i havan't really bothered with had no interest in it, plus i need to sort the R125 out.

Sinnis max Quinji qm125

Import

last road legal last year 2016

i have had all the lights working horn etc

Needs

MOT

Fresh fuel

Mini service

needs a battery

£200 no offers on the price... i will need it gone before end of next month i am moving units.

Edited by Classickid21

You've tried to start and it won't you mean .

No

I bridged the igition it wouldn't start on the button but it might if i bumped it! But tbh i am

In the middle of moving to a bigger unit i have no interest in fixing it, i have a couple people nagging me to spend time fixing it and sell it to them for £250 but its having the time to get it done.

Buyer said can you tell me about the bike...

Its chinese a project and theres nothing good to say about it... he laughed and then looked it over said okay and paid me in full LOL

MY PARTNER SAID I AM TOO HONEST LOL sold for full price but at least no come backs