FOR SALE: SUZUKI BANDIT 600cc

For Sale.

Suzuki Bandit 600cc on an "R" reg. Just shy of 22,000 miles.

Full service Nov 16.

MOT Nov 17.

Rides well with good front tyre and back tyre is legal but will need doing later in the year.

New mirrors, grips, bar ends.

New fitted Renthal handle bars and you can have the original chrome ones too.

Rear fairings have carbon fibre effect wrap on them.

Usual scratches and the odd small dint here and there, it is an older bike after all.

The reason for selling is that I was involved in a nasty bike crash last year (on a different bike) and I bought this to see if I could get back into it...I can't. My confidence is shot so I am hanging up my helmet and walking away now.

Looking for £1295 ono May be interested in a swap for a classic mini but thats it. No other part exchanges or swaps please. Pop in a cheeky offer, you may well be surprised.

Happy to email pics across as I seem to be locked out of my photobucket at the moment.

I am located in Selston Notts NG16.

Mobile number is phone number removed for security reasons please use pm facility If no answer please try again later as I am normally teaching in a classroom. No calls after 8pm please.

Thanks for reading

The reason for selling is that I was involved in a nasty bike crash last year (on a different bike) and I bought this to see if I could get back into it...I can't. My confidence is shot so I am hanging up my helmet and walking away now.

Really sorry to hear this Min, but I know how bad it was so don't blame you.

PS, I also edited the title for you so Rennie won't get shouty :wink: