Wanted: Roughed up bike kit

This may seem like a strange request, but makes much more sense when you learn I've spent this afternoon being trained to be a zombie! (Certified and everything :wink: )

For the up and coming events I'm thinking of playing a "zombie biker" so looking like I've fell of my bike into a ditch and then turned...

So I'm on the hunt for any old bike kit anyone has. Old kit because if it is not already roughed up, I'll be ripping/tearing it and adding blood and mud to it. So not wanting to spend much on it.

I'm thinking I need some gloves (size 7.5-8.5 - gents XS/S). Ideally leather with knuckle protection - it just looks good!

Ideally a light leather jacket or simmilar (ladies 14+, gents M/L) - looking for it to be a bit baggy so size isn't too important.

Some sort of open face or half helmet. In thinking one of the non- road legal half helmets might be best since most of these events are during the summer. So should be a bit cooler. My helmet is sized S (55-56cm) so if you have something around that size let me know. Again, a bit big is not a problem.

Also, looking for some branded t-shirts (Honda/triumph etc). No worries if they already have oil stains or rips, it will only add the the effect. Ladies size 14+ or guys medium or large.

If you have anything you think would be suitable, let me know. Happy to pay postage, and possibly some more. But looking to spend as little as possible.

How about this little number?

IMAG0697_1.thumb.jpg.33391764d8068939cb66ba0af4cbbbef.jpg

IMAG0698_1.thumb.jpg.0420a731bc7cb0c7e58541cb02170a9c.jpg

IMAG0699_1.thumb.jpg.587b97cc2eeacb24f21a82300cbba4b2.jpg

My wife got this a while back. It's a bit big on her and I can't stand the sight of it so I made her get a nicer one. :-)

I'd be glad to be rid if you want it.

IMAG0697_1.jpg

IMAG0698_1.jpg

IMAG0699_1.jpg

My wife got this a while back. It's a bit big on her and I can't stand the sight of it so I made her get a nicer one. :-)

Arrgghhh ... My eyes , they burn :shock:

A picture would be ace Beefy. The length of the figures wont bother me so much for this (planing on cutting at least some of them off...) but need the palms to fit reasonably well. Thank you :)

[attachment=2]IMAG0697_1.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]IMAG0698_1.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]IMAG0699_1.jpg[/attachment]

Looks like you crashed into the 70's!!!

:D

Thank you Mr Fro! So excited :mrgreen: :lol:

And sorry [mention]Westbeef[/mention] , just seen your post. Thinking I'll probably need short sumer kinda gloves. Otherwise I may very well overheat! Thanks for the offer though. :-)

And sorry @Westbeef , just seen your post. Thinking I'll probably need short sumer kinda gloves. Otherwise I may very well overheat! Thanks for the offer though. :-)

Chop bits of finger off and leave them hanging covered in fake blood..

And sorry @Westbeef , just seen your post. Thinking I'll probably need short sumer kinda gloves. Otherwise I may very well overheat! Thanks for the offer though. :-)

My pleasure - I'm just happy it's leaving the country. :mrgreen: