Lexmoto Street 125 + Lexmoto ZSX-F 125 For Sale

Both bikes need work.

The Street has wiring and electrical issues that need to be addressed. The ZSX-F needs a new mudguard, new compression rings, rear disc brake and pads.

The ZSX-F comes with full service history, MOT for 3 years as it's a 16 plate, other than that, no faults at all.

The Street has no other issues other than the stated. Front brake will need bleeding. I have the green slip for the Street 125.

I don't have the time required to fix these bikes, I am open to a swap for a working bike that has MOT.

But ideally I want £700 cash or an offer.

Images of the bikes can be seen here.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/lexmoto-motorbikes/lexmoto-street-125-lexmoto-zsx-f-125-learner-legal-spares-or-repairs/1251232153

I'm quite desperate for a quick sale, I need a bike asap so I am willing to swap for any of the following but if you have a 125 for sale and would be interested in swapping, please just try me, I may just be interested provided it's not enduro/supermoto/trail/scrambler type bikes (they get stolen like sweetrolls in my area), anything four stroke considered!

(Preferably a CG, Lexmoto ZSA etc)