WANTED red/black ish leathers

I am trying to find a sensibly priced set of leathers with a red/black theme bits of other colours OK as long as main colour is not white. I am a 42 in Frank Thomas and what is often called a 52 in other makes but the bottoms need about a 32 42 inch waist and the top half about a 40 - 42 inch chest.

Oh its so confusing !

:o

I am trying to find a sensibly priced set of leathers with a red/black theme bits of other colours OK as long as main colour is not white. I am a 42 in Frank Thomas and what is often called a 52 in other makes but the bottoms need about a 32 42 inch waist and the top half about a 40 - 42 inch chest.

Oh its so confusing !

:o

I've got some leather trousers, well not mine bought em for Mrs, she never wore em...I'm sure they got red on em , I'll find em tomorrow and let you know size.

is that 36 as in EU ladies sizes ? If so I may find them a bit snug. They do look nice though, what does the waist measure please ?

The Mrs reckons they are 10/12 if that helps.

Thanks ! I fear that is just that bit too snug as I am 14 mostly. But thanks for looking them out for me ! Its funny but the minute I started deciding I could actually get new leathers all the ones on ebay that would have been likely have gone and no more have come up. Serves me right for being vain and wanting to match the bike. :oops:

I have a 2 piece set Frank Thomas size uk40 in Black and red for sale

My number is(removed please use the PM function) for pics if you're interested 🖒

Thanks ! I fear that is just that bit too snug as I am 14 mostly. But thanks for looking them out for me ! Its funny but the minute I started deciding I could actually get new leathers all the ones on ebay that would have been likely have gone and no more have come up. Serves me right for being vain and wanting to match the bike. :oops:

No problem :thumb: