Keeway RKV 125 for Sale

Guest SzKel

Hello there,

Meet Pegasus, a beautiful and reliable 125 cc bike. Its made is Keeway and the model is RKV 125. It was first registered in 2014, so it has recently had its first MOT test with the result of a PASS without advisory information. I have the log book (V5 document), the MOT certificate, the User Manual, and two original (2) keys to it.

I am the second owner of it. Me and the previous owner as well have looked after this bike, so it is in very good condition. Although, it has been kept under cover overnight, there is some rust here and there, especially at the bottom of the centre stand where its metal parts make the most contact with the ground, plus a few scratches as well (see pictures).

It has regularly been maintained partly by me and partly by garages. The brakes have recently been fully serviced with new brake pads installed as well (by a garage). New front and rear sprockets and a DID Gold chain have also been installed during the summer. Oil and oil filter have also been changed during the summer. There are Heidenau K66 Snow-Tex winter tyres fitted onto it (in very good condition), and it also comes with a set of the original tyres (also in very good condition; the buyer's responsibility to transport it) which I would recommend for dry road conditions.

The price is indicated above and I can only accept cash with collection only as well.

If you would like to view Pegasus, call, e-mail, or text me to be in touch.

Thank you for reading my ad!

2 owners, Next MOT due 30/10/2018, Part service history, 2 keys, Centre stand, Electric start. Blue, £820