[SOLD] Armadillo Bike Cover - Large...

One of these...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BPe3T-QUBUE

....Is Free to collect to anyone who wants to come and claim it from Eastbourne. It’s the large size so it will fit up to 6 motorcyles if they are parked correcty, although I only use it for the one I own. It’s only about 3 months old. To give you an idea of how big it is once it is setup, it will fit comfortably inside a standard car parking space, like the ones you find at your local supermarkets.

Now for the bad bit...

It has been attempted to of been stolen twice now and with a very “calm” chat with the wife, WE have agreed to put the bike in the house going forward, therefore making this cover useless to me now. It’s not damaged but it has been modified slightly. To be more precise, I have siliconed a concrete board to the frame work for two reasons...

1) Prevent it from moving in the wind

2) Prevent it from being stolen

All that’s required of the new owner is to come and collect it and help me to help you remove the silicon. Make sure you bring a hacksaw and Stanley knife too help cut through the silicon. Comes with all nuts and bolts and it’s original case. If there are any nuts or bolts missing (which there shouldn’t be) you can always get replacements from your local screwfix stores etc.

I ask nothing for this in return except that you come and collect it and we will dismantle it together for easy transportation. This is a real bargain here for a ‘flash’ bit of kit that cost me just under £200 and it could be YOUR’s for nothing but a little elbow grease.

Item is located in EastBourne BN22

Edited by Troy

Can I have it please? I'm in hastings.

I have just had someone local stick their hand up for it. They are planning to get it tomorrow. If the deal doesn’t go ahead, I will notify you.