Wanted morgan carbtune

There is a couple on ebay

Although having had a set of these https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Motorcycle-Carb-Carburettor-Vacuum-Balancer-Gauge-2-4-Cylinder-Gauges-Kit/401517479725?hash=item5d7c4e872d:g:pSkAAOSwBqZb6wEE and now got a set of carbtune I can confirm the dial gauges are pretty good just make sure to check each gauge on 1 cylinder to make sure they are reading the same as you can calibrate them by removing the cover and adjusting the screws

Thanks Stu for a more sensible answer ,I've been watching the Morgan ones on Fleabay but most seem to go for nearly as much as a new one. I have looked at the dial type but have read mixed reviews about them especially with regards to needle bouncing and build quality.Just hoping that somebody had a set of morgan's that they no longer use. :thumb:

As I say I have had the dial ones and I have now got the carbtune

The needle flutter can be controlled I still get a bit of flutter on the carbtune one bank is worse than the rest :?

All you need is something to read the vacuum and all dials to be accurate hence checking them all to make sure they read the same on one cylinder

I never had an issue with the dial ones but the carbtune packs away in a nice neat little pouch and is better quality and I use mine a fair bit

ones on Fleabay but most seem to go for nearly as much as a new one.

That's why I posted the link, you're not going to get a really cheap one if they sell second hand for nearly the price of new.

As title, looking for a Morgan 4 cylinder carbtube.

thanks

I've got one you can have for £20 but it's got no tubes or inline dampers . It's scratched and battered but it's in good working order .

I bought a second hand one from Ebay, however I was never sure if it was in balance or not. I contacted Carbtune to see if they would check it out for me. They didn't want to know so I bought a new one. I think someone had had the second hand one apart and mixed up the rods.

I bought a second hand one from Ebay, however I was never sure if it was in balance or not. I contacted Carbtune to see if they would check it out for me. They didn't want to know so I bought a new one. I think someone had had the second hand one apart and mixed up the rods.

Thanks for the sales pitch . :tumble: :tumble: :tumble: :tumble: :tumble:

• 3 weeks later...