Would any be interested .... sale

Items for sale/wanted, Motorbike related only.
Forum rules
Welcome to our For Sale/Wanted section.

Please put in subject title whether the item is FOR SALE or WANTED.
Please use for anything thats bike related. Please note that this is not a Free Ads site, and is for use for active forum members only.
Adverts will be deleted after 30 days unless the poster updates the advert
Adverts that have been posted by a member as their first and only post will be deleted in 48 hrs if no further contribution to the site is made.
Any member with less than 10 posts adverts will be deleted in 5 days
Dead Ebay links will be removed
Please update your adverts when sold
Just to keep the topics tidy any posts not relating to the sale will be deleted
Thank you
User avatar
Six30
TOTY 2019
Posts: 8253
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:48 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Suzuki GSX S 1000
Location: In Rennies wardrobe
Has liked: 2494 times
Been liked: 4109 times

Would any be interested .... sale

Post by Six30 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:41 pm

Not advertised these yet but thought I would just post em up on here see if any one is interested.

2015 Honda 800 XF Cross runner 20,000 miles,dad owned from new , panniers & top box ,lovely bike , service history. £4200


Honda Shadow 1100 , k reg (1993) 14,000, was my dads mates , sat in his garage for years , dad bought it off him a year or so ago nice bike £2800.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."
The rule of Six.

User avatar
goat
Posts: 2059
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:46 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Tdm850, sv650 project
Location: Norfolk, in a field.
Has liked: 1841 times
Been liked: 857 times

Re: Would any be interested .... sale

Post by goat » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:17 pm

Who's is the copper red mx5?
Find me on instagram
goat_and_groundsel

Bikes I've known and loved:
Mk1 1999 Bandit 600
Guzzi stelvio
R1200GS twin cam - will miss you beaker :crybaby:

User avatar
Six30
TOTY 2019
Posts: 8253
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:48 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Suzuki GSX S 1000
Location: In Rennies wardrobe
Has liked: 2494 times
Been liked: 4109 times

Re: Would any be interested .... sale

Post by Six30 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:16 pm

goat wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:17 pm
Who's is the copper red mx5?
that's for sale to
"People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."
The rule of Six.

User avatar
onesea
Posts: 1819
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:08 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): TDM 900/ Triumph Trophy 1200
Location: New Forest/ Hampshire
Has liked: 376 times
Been liked: 514 times

Re: Would any be interested .... sale

Post by onesea » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:36 pm

@Six30 your doing right thing but take your time..

Do not get down to last bit and put in your second bedroom to sort at home...
Or 3 years later is still there untouched, don't ask how I know... :cry:
A constant reminder..
A survey showed profiles with a location are 80% more likely to get a response :thumb:
To add location on phone or desktop browser:
1) Click your profile name (this brings up Popup), 2) Tap User control Panel, 3) Tap the Profile Tab Scroll down to: Location
Or click this link: https://themotorbikeforum.co.uk/ucp.php ... ofile_info

User avatar
Six30
TOTY 2019
Posts: 8253
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:48 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Suzuki GSX S 1000
Location: In Rennies wardrobe
Has liked: 2494 times
Been liked: 4109 times

Re: Would any be interested .... sale

Post by Six30 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:15 pm

onesea wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:36 pm
@Six30 your doing right thing but take your time..

Do not get down to last bit and put in your second bedroom to sort at home...
Or 3 years later is still there untouched, don't ask how I know... :cry:
A constant reminder..

nah none of that..... I've got a cocaine , prostitute and shoe fetish to fund.
"People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."
The rule of Six.

User avatar
onesea
Posts: 1819
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:08 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): TDM 900/ Triumph Trophy 1200
Location: New Forest/ Hampshire
Has liked: 376 times
Been liked: 514 times

Re: Would any be interested .... sale

Post by onesea » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:17 am

Six30 wrote: nah none of that..... I've got a cocaine , prostitute and shoe fetish to fund.
Sod that I never got passed B

Bikes, Booze, Bird and Boats is enough for me.

Well I did skip a few with X for the wife and that was expensive enough...

Prostitutes are probably cheaper...
A survey showed profiles with a location are 80% more likely to get a response :thumb:
To add location on phone or desktop browser:
1) Click your profile name (this brings up Popup), 2) Tap User control Panel, 3) Tap the Profile Tab Scroll down to: Location
Or click this link: https://themotorbikeforum.co.uk/ucp.php ... ofile_info

Ian Frog
Subscriber
Posts: 1201
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:27 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): ZRX1200R, Supercharged Busa, Busa, HarleyDyna
Location: Bedfordshire
Has liked: 438 times
Been liked: 899 times

Re: Would any be interested .... sale

Post by Ian Frog » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:40 pm

Hi @Six30 Would you have a little more info on the Mazda?
Roadster?
Cheers
Ian

User avatar
Six30
TOTY 2019
Posts: 8253
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:48 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Suzuki GSX S 1000
Location: In Rennies wardrobe
Has liked: 2494 times
Been liked: 4109 times

Re: Would any be interested .... sale

Post by Six30 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:04 pm

Ian Frog wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:40 pm
Hi @Six30 Would you have a little more info on the Mazda?
Roadster?
Cheers
Ian

its a 1.8 (option pack ) electric hard top roof, done 91,000 pretty much full history, 2 former keepers, nice car, £2850
post some pics if your interested.
"People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."
The rule of Six.

User avatar
Six30
TOTY 2019
Posts: 8253
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:48 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Suzuki GSX S 1000
Location: In Rennies wardrobe
Has liked: 2494 times
Been liked: 4109 times

Re: Would any be interested .... SOLD

Post by Six30 » Thu May 14, 2020 11:28 am

BOTH NOW SOLD
Six30 wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:41 pm
Not advertised these yet but thought I would just post em up on here see if any one is interested.

2015 Honda 800 XF Cross runner 20,000 miles,dad owned from new , panniers & top box ,lovely bike , service history. £4200


Honda Shadow 1100 , k reg (1993) 14,000, was my dads mates , sat in his garage for years , dad bought it off him a year or so ago nice bike £2800.
"People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."
The rule of Six.

User avatar
Swagman
Subscriber
Posts: 996
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:56 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): 2003 Yam Fazer1000 +2007 Fz6
Location: Torksey Lincs
Has liked: 218 times
Been liked: 627 times

Re: Would any be interested .... SOLD

Post by Swagman » Thu May 14, 2020 12:50 pm

Six30 wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 11:28 am
BOTH NOW SOLD
Six30 wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:41 pm
Not advertised these yet but thought I would just post em up on here see if any one is interested.

2015 Honda 800 XF Cross runner 20,000 miles,dad owned from new , panniers & top box ,lovely bike , service history. £4200


Honda Shadow 1100 , k reg (1993) 14,000, was my dads mates , sat in his garage for years , dad bought it off him a year or so ago nice bike £2800.
Nice one :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Return to “For Sale and Wanted - Motorbike related”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 1 guest