SALE, Ladies bike gear. UPDATE ON tues 16th

My daughter has given up her biking career after one CBT a ride on the back of my bike and two trips on her scooter!

We bought all the gear from J+S accessories new when she went in for her CBT, but as stated above, she’s now given all that up. Drives around in a Fiat Panda! :roll:

She’s not very tall and quite petite. (Er.. and beautiful, naturally :D)

I’ve got a Red Route biker denim jacket, with armour at elbows and shoulders, plus additional proper back armour in pocket provided. (One button missing from jacket)

This is size 12

BKS Roxy leggings, these have hip and knee armour and are made from tough anti abrasion material.

These are quite a flattering fit to a lady biker.

Size 8

Finally, a HJC helmet in pearl white, superb looking and not one of the cheap models, although I couldn’t tell which model it is?

It has internal sun visor and pinlock system.

Size S56

This lot as stated has literally only been on a CBT and round the block! As new, apart from missing button as stated above.

Cost around £450 new.

I can find the pants and helmet, similar on the web page but not the jacket, although they still sell other Red Route products.

I would like a reasonable offer for the outfit as a whole if possible, please, and paid by PayPal, again if possible.

I’m open to splitting or alternative payment. I’m not asking anything near the asking price, just a fair second hand price.

I’m happy to negotiate postage or meeting up for a hand over?

Email, [email protected]

For pictures and more info.

Edited by timmy164

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...