Caberg Droid - Iron

A little over a week into using my new Caberg Droid helmet and It is great. The design is just my thing but its also comfy to wear and the flip front can be locked up to ride legal open face.

Bought for £179 in sale from sports bike shop. free next day deliver.

I would say if my head was any bigger Id go a size up. its snug but I like that. I'm 58.5cm and large is 59-60 so if you are between 59-60 try XL. hopefully, shops are open soon so it's easier, I ordered online and took my chances.

It is a light helmet, so long trips are good. The sunvisor isn't super dark but does enough. And it is pinlock ready and came with one. I've not fitted it yet as not sure if Il need to until the weather drops. Visor has a good seal, no leaks when cleaning.

Pros - pre-made space for comms

Light, looks funky, comfy, flip front locks

Cons none really but I can't fit sunglasses in even though it says you can, could just be too snug. I cant see a groove for them.

WMDL6286.thumb.jpg.8d56a36b4a7a07915e5682fb5ac9b5fd.jpg

WMDL6291.thumb.jpg.31cf45bb29c30ae4743274bb79649fc3.jpg

WMDL6290.thumb.jpg.f3112cab4a10d0f726f24101df64d09c.jpg