Please use this section of the forum to share your OWN PERSONAL reviews of products you have tried and tested.
Title: Please use the product name
Main Text: Please include product name, model, price and when bought, good points, bad points, recommendation. Please be factual in your review of your experiences of the product.
Examples of what to include:
Helmet - make, how comfortable it felt, how easy to fasten/unfasten, how easy to remove visor.
Tyres - make, how many miles they lasted, how confident did they make you feel when cornering, how quick did they heat up.
Luggage - type, make, how easy to fit, how much does it carry.
Include: brand name, model, price, good points and bad points and whether you would recommend this product or not.
Exclude: direct url links to shops/businesses that sell the product - all links will be removed in accordance with site rules.
Thank you in advance for the time and effort that goes into writing reviews. The information in this section will prove invaluable to everyone!
- Posts: 1858
- Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 6:35 pm
- Gender: Male
- Bike(s): 2 x CB500, 1 x CG125
- Location: South Wales
* The only cheap boot that fits me.
* Waterproof at first.
* Allows the ankle far too much movement (previously sprained an ankle in them at low speed to prove it).
* Very irritating velcro as it doesn't stay properly closed at the lower part of the boot (see above point for downside to this).
* Doesn't remain waterproof.
* If you have a centre-stand, you will wear through the sole after a while.
* Don't last very long.
Don't buy them new, they're not worth the money for anything more than occassional use. I've had 3 different pairs of them, so i've given them more than enough chance.
2002 CG125, '07 - Present.
1995 CB500 '08 - Present.
2000 CB500 '11 - Present.
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests