Sidi Vertigo Gortex

Forum rules
Please use this section of the forum to share your OWN PERSONAL reviews of products you have tried and tested.

Title: Please use the product name

Main Text: Please include product name, model, price and when bought, good points, bad points, recommendation. Please be factual in your review of your experiences of the product.

Examples of what to include:

Helmet - make, how comfortable it felt, how easy to fasten/unfasten, how easy to remove visor.
Tyres - make, how many miles they lasted, how confident did they make you feel when cornering, how quick did they heat up.
Luggage - type, make, how easy to fit, how much does it carry.

Include: brand name, model, price, good points and bad points and whether you would recommend this product or not.
Exclude: direct url links to shops/businesses that sell the product - all links will be removed in accordance with site rules.

Thank you in advance for the time and effort that goes into writing reviews. The information in this section will prove invaluable to everyone!
Nogin
Bike(s): Kawasaki Versys 650

Sidi Vertigo Gortex

Post by Nogin » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:42 pm

I actually went into get some Sidi black rain boots but the chap did me a deal on these.

I've had them now for 6 months, most expensive boots I have ever purchased RRP was £220 ish and I paid £180.

They took a while to bed in, but my god are they comfy now!

Never leak in the rain, feet have never got cold yet and never got blisters or sore spots.

Good Boots, they did get the Sidi Squeak at first but a drop of WD40 sorted it out!
"Truth and love will prevail over lies and hatred" President Havel.

techno
Been liked: 6 times

Re: Sidi Vertigo Gortex

Post by techno » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:34 pm

My problem with boots is metal footpegs kill the soles,so never really want to soend that kind of money,even tho they may be worth it for longevity of the rest of the boot

hammer5
Bike(s): Triumph Street Triple R
Has liked: 53 times
Been liked: 16 times

Post by hammer5 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:32 pm

I bought Sidi ST's last week after weeks of deliberation...

Good thing with the Sidi's are you can buy new soles for £15 ;)

horrschi

Post by horrschi » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:06 pm

BB3lions wrote:I bought Sidi ST's last week after weeks of deliberation...

Good thing with the Sidi's are you can buy new soles for £15 ;)
That's a good idea;)

Return to “Boots Reviews”