IXS Madox gortex touring boot

Forum rules
Please use this section of the forum to share your OWN PERSONAL reviews of products you have tried and tested.

Title: Please use the product name

Main Text: Please include product name, model, price and when bought, good points, bad points, recommendation. Please be factual in your review of your experiences of the product.

Examples of what to include:

Helmet - make, how comfortable it felt, how easy to fasten/unfasten, how easy to remove visor.
Tyres - make, how many miles they lasted, how confident did they make you feel when cornering, how quick did they heat up.
Luggage - type, make, how easy to fit, how much does it carry.

Include: brand name, model, price, good points and bad points and whether you would recommend this product or not.
Exclude: direct url links to shops/businesses that sell the product - all links will be removed in accordance with site rules.

Thank you in advance for the time and effort that goes into writing reviews. The information in this section will prove invaluable to everyone!
Throttled
Subscriber
Bike(s): Versys 1000 GT
Has liked: 364 times
Been liked: 504 times

IXS Madox gortex touring boot

Post by Throttled » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:36 pm

Bought May 2012, £150 from J&S

GOOD

Everything you need a boot to do, the gortex lining has kept my feet dry, no sweat and they are comfortable.
They feel well made and are holding up well to daily use, rain or shine
The price, they are cheap for gortex.

MEDIUM

The sizing is odd, but I find all of IXS stuff is on the large size and I get a size smaller than I would do with other boots.

BAD

Nothing.
Audiophile/biker/sceptic

Return to “Boots Reviews”