Shot motocross boots

Forum rules
Please use this section of the forum to share your OWN PERSONAL reviews of products you have tried and tested.

Title: Please use the product name

Main Text: Please include product name, model, price and when bought, good points, bad points, recommendation. Please be factual in your review of your experiences of the product.

Examples of what to include:

Helmet - make, how comfortable it felt, how easy to fasten/unfasten, how easy to remove visor.
Tyres - make, how many miles they lasted, how confident did they make you feel when cornering, how quick did they heat up.
Luggage - type, make, how easy to fit, how much does it carry.

Include: brand name, model, price, good points and bad points and whether you would recommend this product or not.
Exclude: direct url links to shops/businesses that sell the product - all links will be removed in accordance with site rules.

Thank you in advance for the time and effort that goes into writing reviews. The information in this section will prove invaluable to everyone!
Glorian
Bike(s): Yamaha XJ6 N SP
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 192 times

Shot motocross boots

Post by Glorian » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:56 am

Picked these up on a recomendation from a friend, but found i eventually couldn't get on with them. They were to restricting on such a short bike, Perhaps when i get myself a bigger bike they will/would be better. but i found i just couldn't change gear properly with them.

Comfortable and well protected, waterproof, and look pretty cool. But for me i need something with more movement.
I love donuts

cockercas
Bike(s): cpi suv125,CBR600 RR
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 52 times

Re: Shot motocross boots

Post by cockercas » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:46 am

Are you using them on a motorcross bike?
My racing page 8-)
https://m.facebook.com/Addyracing/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Glorian
Bike(s): Yamaha XJ6 N SP
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 192 times

Re: Shot motocross boots

Post by Glorian » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:54 am

Nope. I know thats what they're designed for but hey ho :D
I love donuts

Return to “Boots Reviews”