RST Tractech Evo CE Waterproof Boots

MR_W

Have owned these boots since April. These are the waterproof version.

Fitting is nice, they don't really rub when walking. Not a heavy boot, but feels sturdy enough that I can't see my foot parting company with my leg like with a pair of trainers :) Simple zip on inside and velcro flap over top to secure them, but don't let that fool you, these things feel like they aren't going to go anywhere.

Nice feedback in my view from the pegs through the sole, not too thin or too thick. Can still walk around in them and not feel every stone as well.

These are definitely waterproof, as I discovered on the 2nd May bank holiday when they survived 5 and 1/2 hours in heavy rain and spray on a motorway from Berkshire to Manchester. My waterproof jacket and gloves failed, the boots had a damp lining from the water running down my legs into them when I got off the bike. Other than that, no water made it through the boot. Also, no cold feet!

I also have been using them still in the recent heat, and my feet are not roasting and getting sweaty so they do well in higher temps as well.

Picked these up for just over £100 from local dealer, but they normally sell for about £130. Easily worth more in my eyes.

Only fault is my little toe can rub on extended journeys.

9.5 / 10