Forma Harmony Women's Boots

Forum rules
Please use this section of the forum to share your OWN PERSONAL reviews of products you have tried and tested.

Title: Please use the product name

Main Text: Please include product name, model, price and when bought, good points, bad points, recommendation. Please be factual in your review of your experiences of the product.

Examples of what to include:

Helmet - make, how comfortable it felt, how easy to fasten/unfasten, how easy to remove visor.
Tyres - make, how many miles they lasted, how confident did they make you feel when cornering, how quick did they heat up.
Luggage - type, make, how easy to fit, how much does it carry.

Include: brand name, model, price, good points and bad points and whether you would recommend this product or not.
Exclude: direct url links to shops/businesses that sell the product - all links will be removed in accordance with site rules.

Thank you in advance for the time and effort that goes into writing reviews. The information in this section will prove invaluable to everyone!
Hoggs
Bike(s): ZX-6R
Has liked: 1981 times
Been liked: 1432 times

Forma Harmony Women's Boots

Post by Hoggs » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:12 pm

If - like me - you have what could be called "big feet" (size 8) then you may have had the same frustrations when you realise a fair chunk of makers only go up to a size 7 for ladies.

I also wanted something that looked fairly "normal" rather than a racer style.

After many hours of searching I finally came across the Forma boots and loved the style.

Price: They were a bit more than I was looking to pay (I think they were around the £140 mark)

Waterproofness - Top notch. They have a Drytex liner and after an entire day of it hoofing it down when I did my mod 1 my feet were still snug and dry.

Warmth - They are pretty toasty, in the summer they are almost too warm! The bumf claims they have ventilated areas which may be true when you're on a bike and have the air flow but walking around not as noticeable.

Comfort - They have a "memory foam" insert which I have almost worn though, but good solid soles that meant even after three days of walking around Silverstone I had no aches or pains. Initially the zip rubbed against my leg quite badly (a small plaster prevented further irritation) but after a couple of weeks this stopped. Sizing also seems accurate as the 8 fit great.

Protection: Meets all the EU regs and reinforced shin and ankle protection. There is no specific reinforced panel for the gear shift but the leather is pretty tough and after six months of daily riding they are not showing any signs of wear.

Would you recommend these boots? Yes!

NOT SIGNED UP FOR THE 2020 CHALLENGE?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! DO IT DO IT DO IT NOW viewtopic.php?f=12&t=71618

shit at modding, awesome at making challenge tags Not a fan of early Xmas decorating

Return to “Boots Reviews”