Exped cloudburst 25l rucksack (dry bag)

Forum rules
Please use this section of the forum to share your OWN PERSONAL reviews of products you have tried and tested.

Title: Please use the product name

Main Text: Please include product name, model, price and when bought, good points, bad points, recommendation. Please be factual in your review of your experiences of the product.

Examples of what to include:

Helmet - make, how comfortable it felt, how easy to fasten/unfasten, how easy to remove visor.
Tyres - make, how many miles they lasted, how confident did they make you feel when cornering, how quick did they heat up.
Luggage - type, make, how easy to fit, how much does it carry.

Include: brand name, model, price, good points and bad points and whether you would recommend this product or not.
Exclude: direct url links to shops/businesses that sell the product - all links will be removed in accordance with site rules.

Thank you in advance for the time and effort that goes into writing reviews. The information in this section will prove invaluable to everyone!
dimmers

Exped cloudburst 25l rucksack (dry bag)

Post by dimmers » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:09 pm

bought this bag the other day, and am impressed with it so far, although i haven't tried it in the rain yet (won't be long until that happens i'm sure!).

Basically, the bag is a waterproof drybag (the kind you normally use as a rucksack liner) but it comes with straps so you can wear it as a rucksack.

it also has a chest strap which i find useful to keep the bag more stable when riding.

holds a lot of stuff, will keep everything dry, and is very light weight. No longer do i need to carry around a rucksack waterproof cover (they were such a hassle anyway... would never stay on properly)

worth a look if you commute all year round and need a light weight bag to hold a few essentials out on the bike.
"the older i get, the better i used to be"

dimmers

Re: Exped cloudburst 25l rucksack (dry bag)

Post by dimmers » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:04 am

almost 1 year on, and this bag is still going strong! has not leaked once, and i've used it in some very heavy rain. It also holds a surprising amount of 'stuff' considering how lightweight it is. Really no need to use anything else, it's so lightweight that i forget i'm wearing it half the time and have to double check i haven't forgotten on my ride in to work some mornings.
"the older i get, the better i used to be"

Return to “Luggage Reviews”