Exped cloudburst 25l rucksack (dry bag)

dimmers

bought this bag the other day, and am impressed with it so far, although i haven't tried it in the rain yet (won't be long until that happens i'm sure!).

Basically, the bag is a waterproof drybag (the kind you normally use as a rucksack liner) but it comes with straps so you can wear it as a rucksack.

it also has a chest strap which i find useful to keep the bag more stable when riding.

holds a lot of stuff, will keep everything dry, and is very light weight. No longer do i need to carry around a rucksack waterproof cover (they were such a hassle anyway... would never stay on properly)

worth a look if you commute all year round and need a light weight bag to hold a few essentials out on the bike.

• 11 months later...

almost 1 year on, and this bag is still going strong! has not leaked once, and i've used it in some very heavy rain. It also holds a surprising amount of 'stuff' considering how lightweight it is. Really no need to use anything else, it's so lightweight that i forget i'm wearing it half the time and have to double check i haven't forgotten on my ride in to work some mornings.