TROY LEE DESIGNS ADVENTURE TRANSFER VEST

Forum rules
Please use this section of the forum to share your OWN PERSONAL reviews of products you have tried and tested.

Title: Please use the product name

Main Text: Please include product name, model, price and when bought, good points, bad points, recommendation. Please be factual in your review of your experiences of the product.

Examples of what to include:

Helmet - make, how comfortable it felt, how easy to fasten/unfasten, how easy to remove visor.
Tyres - make, how many miles they lasted, how confident did they make you feel when cornering, how quick did they heat up.
Luggage - type, make, how easy to fit, how much does it carry.

Include: brand name, model, price, good points and bad points and whether you would recommend this product or not.
Exclude: direct url links to shops/businesses that sell the product - all links will be removed in accordance with site rules.

Thank you in advance for the time and effort that goes into writing reviews. The information in this section will prove invaluable to everyone!
SATAN

TROY LEE DESIGNS ADVENTURE TRANSFER VEST

Post by SATAN » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:18 pm

Bought one in May 2017. I chose size L/XL to accommodate Leatt's 5.5 Pro HD chest, back, ribs protector.

At some point' the hydration bladder feature suffered a rather lazy relocation redesign. They left the bladder clip hook in the old pouch, and didn't bother sewing one in the new pouch. New pouch is a bit of a tight squeeze in terms of width. Although Kriega's 3L bladder sinks right to the bottom, the drinks tube is still long enough.

Pockets have plentiful storage space.

Not happy about the exorbitant profit margin. Cost me 180 GBP. Although I'd still repurchase one if i had to. All those beneficial features outweigh its downsides imho.

Return to “Luggage Reviews”