Oxford tank bag OL440 Small

Forum rules
Please use this section of the forum to share your OWN PERSONAL reviews of products you have tried and tested.

Title: Please use the product name

Main Text: Please include product name, model, price and when bought, good points, bad points, recommendation. Please be factual in your review of your experiences of the product.

Examples of what to include:

Helmet - make, how comfortable it felt, how easy to fasten/unfasten, how easy to remove visor.
Tyres - make, how many miles they lasted, how confident did they make you feel when cornering, how quick did they heat up.
Luggage - type, make, how easy to fit, how much does it carry.

Include: brand name, model, price, good points and bad points and whether you would recommend this product or not.
Exclude: direct url links to shops/businesses that sell the product - all links will be removed in accordance with site rules.

Thank you in advance for the time and effort that goes into writing reviews. The information in this section will prove invaluable to everyone!
jedibiker
Bike(s): suzuki bandit 650SA
Has liked: 201 times
Been liked: 84 times

Oxford tank bag OL440 Small

Post by jedibiker » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:52 am

i wanted a small tank bag for snacks, lunch and a drink on long rides out. More so due to garages having big queues etc and getting a drink was tough.
So did some searching and found this one. I thought it was too small at first but saw a video review and it made my mind up.
I managed to fit a decent amount in it. 500ml water easy, food, snack, extra snood if got cold and the water cover if needed. It stays on the bike with 2 magnets and a strap around the steering head. At all speeds it stayed still. Very happy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Luggage Reviews”