Bull-it Heritage 17 Easy fit jeans

Forum rules
Please use this section of the forum to share your OWN PERSONAL reviews of products you have tried and tested.

Title: Please use the product name

Main Text: Please include product name, model, price and when bought, good points, bad points, recommendation. Please be factual in your review of your experiences of the product.

Examples of what to include:

Helmet - make, how comfortable it felt, how easy to fasten/unfasten, how easy to remove visor.
Tyres - make, how many miles they lasted, how confident did they make you feel when cornering, how quick did they heat up.
Luggage - type, make, how easy to fit, how much does it carry.

Include: brand name, model, price, good points and bad points and whether you would recommend this product or not.
Exclude: direct url links to shops/businesses that sell the product - all links will be removed in accordance with site rules.

Thank you in advance for the time and effort that goes into writing reviews. The information in this section will prove invaluable to everyone!
manxie49
Bike(s): Yamaha Super Tenere
Has Liked: 67 times
Been Liked: 129 times

Bull-it Heritage 17 Easy fit jeans

#1 Post by manxie49 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:34 am

Recently purchased a pair of the above jeans from SBS, good deal, over £40 off. The fit is excellent and true to size, they appear to be well made but aren't heavy, making them comfortable to walk around in, they are waterproof, to a degree, got caught in a heavy shower this TT and by the time I got home, about a 25 minute ride, I was starting to get a wet crotch, they don't come with hip or knee armour, this has to be purchased separately, I purchased the resurgence D30 armour which fits perfectly into the net pockets, D30 is also very comfortable as it softens once it gets warm. Would I recommend these jeans? Absolutely yes, I'm in the process of ordering another pair, great if all you're doing is trucking around and only doing minimal distance.

Triple-stitched denim construction
Covec SP120 Lite liner for abrasion resistance
Lower thermal conductivity reduces the chances of friction burns
High performance cut and abrasion resistance
Hip and knee armour pockets for optional protectors
Traditional five pocket denim design
Flat Bull-it logo rivets and buttons for the front and YKK zips