The forum software has been updated to the latest version with this update brings an issue!

If everything is unreadable and the icons are all tiled across the forum then you will need to hard refresh your browser ( CTRL+F5 on most) or clear your cache

Drift S HD

Forum rules
Please use this section of the forum to share your OWN PERSONAL reviews of products you have tried and tested.

Title: Please use the product name

Main Text: Please include product name, model, price and when bought, good points, bad points, recommendation. Please be factual in your review of your experiences of the product.

Examples of what to include:

Helmet - make, how comfortable it felt, how easy to fasten/unfasten, how easy to remove visor.
Tyres - make, how many miles they lasted, how confident did they make you feel when cornering, how quick did they heat up.
Luggage - type, make, how easy to fit, how much does it carry.

Include: brand name, model, price, good points and bad points and whether you would recommend this product or not.
Exclude: direct url links to shops/businesses that sell the product - all links will be removed in accordance with site rules.

Thank you in advance for the time and effort that goes into writing reviews. The information in this section will prove invaluable to everyone!
Glorian
Bike(s): Suzuki Bandit 600S
Has Liked: 107 times
Been Liked: 137 times

Drift S HD

#1 Post by Glorian » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:41 pm

Purchasing one of these Friday pending a sale, will write a review this is here to remind me!

I love donuts

CGD217
Bike(s): Yamaha XJ6 Diversion-S
Challenge score: 140
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 5 times

Re: Drift S HD

#2 Post by CGD217 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:02 pm

I have the Ghost HD. The non-S version. Pretty good tbh although the night recording isn't the best. I believe this was made better on the S.
Challenge 100 Scores:
[ 2015-
180 | 2016- 280 | 2017- 140 ]

Glorian
Bike(s): Suzuki Bandit 600S
Has Liked: 107 times
Been Liked: 137 times

#3 Post by Glorian » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:32 pm

I don't do to much night riding tbh, but will test it anyhow to see if it's any better :)

In your opinion is it heavy ? or not noticeable? was gonna put on top of the helmet instead of the side.

I love donuts

Pip
Bike(s): Suzuki gsx1400
Has Liked: 69 times
Been Liked: 44 times

#4 Post by Pip » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:18 pm

I have had the ghost HD 3 years. brilliant in my opinion. only negative is 2_3 hours battery time.
Get yourself free 100GB cloud storage, never lose your photos, videos, files . give it a try if you don't like just delete it
https://cloud.degoo.com/drive-rwialytwein7