SJ8000 (Fake SJ Cam)

Forum rules
Please use this section of the forum to share your OWN PERSONAL reviews of products you have tried and tested.

Title: Please use the product name

Main Text: Please include product name, model, price and when bought, good points, bad points, recommendation. Please be factual in your review of your experiences of the product.

Examples of what to include:

Helmet - make, how comfortable it felt, how easy to fasten/unfasten, how easy to remove visor.
Tyres - make, how many miles they lasted, how confident did they make you feel when cornering, how quick did they heat up.
Luggage - type, make, how easy to fit, how much does it carry.

Include: brand name, model, price, good points and bad points and whether you would recommend this product or not.
Exclude: direct url links to shops/businesses that sell the product - all links will be removed in accordance with site rules.

Thank you in advance for the time and effort that goes into writing reviews. The information in this section will prove invaluable to everyone!
Jamie125
Bike(s): Honda Innova 125i
Has liked: 3 times

SJ8000 (Fake SJ Cam)

Post by Jamie125 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:50 pm

Just thought I would share my review on this camera:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SJ8000-2-0-4K ... 2749.l2649

Bought it for £27 and for its price its actually pretty good!

Comes with Wifi so you can connect it to your phone and control it from there, supports up to a 64gb micro sd card.

Only flaw I could really pick out has to be the microphone.. Not to great but as I am usually swearing at most idiotic drivers I'm glad its not that good :lol:

I will try get a video up soon to show the quality

Tankbag
Subscriber
Bike(s): Hayabusa Gen1
Has liked: 1700 times
Been liked: 621 times

Re: SJ8000 (Fake SJ Cam)

Post by Tankbag » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:42 pm

How's the SJ holding up ?

In the Buff HERE = viewtopic.php?f=6&t=73218

Return to “Helmet/Bike Camera Reviews”