ive got the first TomTom that was made for bike the rider V1

had it for a fair few years now i bought it second hand for a right bargain off £80 8-)

for what i have used it for its been great its ideal for small trips the screen is easy to see touch screen isnt too bad considering the size of it can be fiddly putting post codes in though

i use a program called TYRE (trace your route everywhere) http://www.janboersma.nl/gett/index.php for plotting routes and load them to the sat nav and it follows them pretty good

it has bluetooth built in with a headset and speaker which allows you to pair you mobile to the sat nav and receive calls which is great up to about 80mph

the only downside to the sat nav is it doesnt have an option to take you to the nearest fuel stop like some of the latest ones do while you are in navigation you have to come out of it and find a fuel stop and navigate directly to it but apart from that i cant fault it