Laserlite ear plugs. Avoid

Beans

Look like rhubarb and custard sweets. Utter rubbish. Too soft to stay put. Too long means these stick out of your ears and get disturbed by putting your helmet on. And this is frustrating.

Recommended by MCN I think but they must have been getting paid for the plug (ha ha ha ha ha ha ha)

1/10. Avoid

Your opinion is, no doubt, valid (and I don't like these particular ear plugs either), but everyone's ears are different.

My wife has used the Laserlites in the past and was quite happy with them.

So, maybe 2/10 ? :D

Your opinion is, no doubt, valid (and I don't like these particular ear plugs either), but everyone's ears are different.

Its my personal review, not a bloody opinion poll. :D

Yeah, but you know what these snowflake types are like Beans old boy... Can't just bloody listen and always have to have an opinion.

Sorry. Didn't mean this to sound rude.

Did you put them in your ears properly or just place them in? I use these all the time (in no way related to their abundance at work!!) and am quite happy with them, I don't suffer so much from the wax-shoved-right-in-ear syndrome as I used to get with some harder orange bullet things I used to use (in no way related to their abundance at a previous place of work!!1!).

Yeah I put them in using the stretch ear by pulling lobe method. They are too soft and flimsy. They are too long.

If you pull the lobe you would be pulling down.

You should reach over your head with your free hand and pull up and out with the top of your ear. This opens up the ear canal, allowing you to insert the plug and leaving a minimal amount protruding.

:shock: I didn't realise that it was that loud on bikes to be totally honest, I guess I have just got used to it being an occupational hazard of riding

Its an eye opener isn't it?

You will see some of us banging on about ear protection all the time

and if you talk to us just remember to repeat yourself twice :lol: :lol: