WK RT 125cc

tsim34

Hi ,

I've owned my new WK RT 125cc bike for six weeks, “I absolutely love it” BUT BUT BUT!!!!!!!

The only problem I have is the lack of documents, there is no user/owner’s manual. How do I turn on lights! change a bulb! what pressure to put into the tyres! what type of oil & how much to use etc.

I’m still waiting for the owners/operating manual, dealer not been able to get one & “WK have told me I can’t get one from them” I must get it through the dealer (A bit pointless) .

Ive had to guess how to turn on & off the petrol, no idea what the tyre pressures are, How do I check the oil, or what type of all to use.

I’ll never buy WK again if it’s this much bother to get a simple manual, what chance have you got at getting anything else..

Shocking service…

I think you need a manual that covers Chinese bikes, fairly generic but they use a lot of the same/similar systems.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Chinese-Motorcycles-Service-Repair-manuals/dp/1844258718

I think Spanner will be able to help more though, he will have a PDF he can send you of something maybe :D

Hi what Beefy sent you is the only thing out there at present, the WKrt 125 is based on the Honda cb125 and the Yamaha YBR 125, the engine on the WK is the generic 154FMI used on a lot of different Chinese and Taiwanese makes, hope that helps, I have got the other manuals but you will be under warranty :thumb:

Hi what Beefy sent you is the only thing out there at present, the WKrt 125 is based on the Honda cb125 and the Yamaha YBR 125, the engine on the WK is the generic 154FMI used on a lot of different Chinese and Taiwanese makes, hope that helps, I have got the other manuals but you will be under warranty :thumb:

Slightly off-topic, I tried to PM you but my inbox/sentbox was full so don't think you got it. Do you happen to have a Manual for a GSXR600K5 please? For a friend :D

Slightly off-topic, I tried to PM you but my inbox/sentbox was full so don't think you got it. Do you happen to have a Manual for a GSXR600K5 please? For a friend :D

I don't know, but eBay reckon the 04 and 05 model are the same manual

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Suzuki-GSXR600-K4-K5-2004-2005-NEW-OEM-Workshop-Service-Manual-99500-35090-01E-/172531490930?hash=item282bada072:g:HhMAAOSw32lYow6F

So, there's this...

https://www.carlsalter.com/download.asp?p=1735

It's where I got my GSX14 one from.