ER5 Restoration

Crickey ! When I saw the first picture I thought you had set the thing on fire ! Anyway its looking brilliant and is a testament to your hard work , top job .

Got to love snow foam :wink:

Cheers, does make it all worth while, was really unsure how the color would turn out but really glad with choice think it all compliments. Turned out a fluke that wheels matched, tbh I thought they were black they were so dirty :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Ooooooooh shiny!

Tbh though mine just needs some elbow grease put into it, exhaust is solid and nice exhaust just needs surface crap taken off and always been low on list.

Fuel tank got ripped off again yesterday after it has emptied itself over past couple of weeks, not had a chance to look into it yet so that's next job, hoping it's more simple leak than it dumping it into carb.