No spark Honda CG125

Dont think he will be back, he is a mechanic

He's probably electrocuted himself with a massive blue spark at the plug ! I still don't understand why he couldn't see that wonky base plate .

Like all proper Mechanics he never saw what was right in front of him, and came here for us shady tree mechanics help :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

shady tree was a comedian character on one of the james bond films and what he called his acorns were a couple of sleazy birds that he had on stage with him 8-)

Yes I remember now . However I think the reference to Shady Tree Mechanics should actually have been Shade Tree Mechanics . It's an American term for an innovative and resourceful home mechanic derived from the practice of working on a car or bike out in the open with only a shade tree for protection from the sun . Please do not confuse this with the YouTube channel Shade Tree Surgeon because this guy is probably the most annoying dickhead on the internet . That's my take on it but if you prefer Wikipedia ...https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadetree_mechanic

• 1 month later...

Hi there i have the exact same problem 🙈 my cg125 is a 1982 6v i have had it for 9 years and its never let me down! Until 2day i got it out shed tried to start it and there is no spark but it i put the black and white wire straight from the points to the frame i got a good spark as soon as i plug it to the coil no spart at all 🤔 i have tried my original coil and a new coil still not working 😥 have you managed to get yours working by any chance?