Honda CBR 400RR NC23 1989 Hurricane restoration

Hi@gymwitch Good one, now as @Ian Frog says!! Time to start fiddling and get it running spot on :cheers:

Might even post a video of mine running full chat one day :D

Please do !!! I would love to hear it !!!

I didnt put the choke back together properly. Im not sure why as i was methodically watching a vid and spent a long time on it. How did i get the carbs so right but this bit so wrong 🤔 anyhoo its working now and clearly not too far out by the sound of the engine.

Screenshot_20200926-202457_WhatsApp.thumb.jpg.04b76f4f9755029c0fd8fa11ac642923.jpg

Progress pic....shes got her new shoes on and some clothes. She is sporting a ph holder and charger port on the handle bars plus a USB port under the passenger seat. Im so excited. A bit disappointed i cant be more hands on due to the lockdown though. Forks next !!!

Screenshot_20200926-202457_WhatsApp.thumb.jpg.ddad390accdaf371c2213dc7cebbf580.jpg

Edited by gymwitch

• 2 months later...

A little update... Kat (Katana) is now in Preston having the forks and front brakes done, much thanks to @skyrider for the recommendation. Once those are done its just a case of 1. Waiting for documents to arrive so i can mot, tax and insure her and

2. Pass my test. Probably going to be delayed due to the next lock down 😒

Couple of pics of her on the new trailer (i hated that bit !!! )

I have a video of Angela riding her round the block and reluctantly handing her over but i cant load it. Ive been clever and done something to my phone 🙄

Screenshot_20201220-224120_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20201220-224053_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20201220-224024_WhatsApp.jpg

• Like 3