Swing Arm needed

Guest GazPen

Hi guys I need some help.

I've got a CB750 F2 Nighthawk on an 02 plate after 3yrs and hundreds of pounds spent, the rear wheel trike conversion is not going to work, so I'm going for a front end conversion. the problem is I need to find a swing arm, hub and wheel for the backend but can't find one, does anyone know of an alternative swing arm that will fit? ( for a more modern look)

Many Thanx Gary.

PS the Swing arm must be steel not alloy, so I can extend it!

knowing where you are might help but it sounds like you are going t o need a tape measure to check frame spacing where sing arm will mount then you have to decide if its mono or twin shock you are going for after all the vfr single sided swing arm fits most of the modern hondas with little modifing so it depends how good you are with a bit of engineering

after all the vfr single sided swing arm fits most of the modern hondas with little modifing

Not quite, there's a few different versions and you have to re-route shocks, linkages, exhausts etc. The later 750 arm is completely different from the 800s too.

Well worthwhile if you do the homework though.

well i know its a common conversion on the blade and on a lot ofthe old suzukis as well as seen on oldskoolsuzuki as the frame spacing is within a few mill of being the same and yes some fit a lot easier than others just need to make sure which side the shock mount bolts are on the swing arm