which bike is this?

Guest panchoskywalker

I'm new here, I don't own a bike yet but I like bikes. I saw a picture whit a bike in it and I'd like to know which bike it is, any clue?

http://i57.tinypic.com/358clcx.jpg

Nice bike.......but the CB450 is quite old now and they are becoming rare......but there are plenty of other bikes around that can be turned into very nice cafe racers...... 8-)

I'm currently working on a CB750, which I'm turning into a cafe racer...... :wink:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Beautiful bike! I want to do something similar with a 125. I'm always curious where the battery is relocated with the cafe racers though!

Wherever you can find an appropriate place for it!

Most cases, it will fit under the seat in front of the rear mudguard / Hugger just to the rear of the frame down tubes.

Most of the fun (as Tango will attest to), is building the bits and peices together in the frame. Chopping and welding is the name of the game.

Anyhoo - enjoy your project and don't forget to post the pictures.

:cheers: