Cb 650-750-blade-cbr600-550 bitsa

hello boys and girls,

Ive started a new project, a cb650 café that I picked up at Newark jumble. I've started monoshocking the swingarm, I've got a cb550 swingarm that I'm using a cbr600 mono to attach to the frame. The bike came with a '98 swingarm and rear wheel with sprocket and brakes. I'm trying to fit the brakes off of the wheel that came with the frame. The calipers are original Honda nissins, so I want to keep them to match the 900 blade calipers on the front.

Does anyone know what hangars would fit the wheels and calipers because I'm struggling to find the '93 cb750 F2N hangars to fit.

Cheers,

Dave

as you are g oing to strengthen the frame up to take mono shock why not measure the frame across the swinging arm pivot as you might well find a vfr single sided swing arm might fit in as they go into all the later frames no problem and also fit a lot of suzuki frames with just small spacer adjustment that would make it look different and far more streetfighter

I've found a few different swingarms that will fit, older GSXR 1000, bandit 600, cbr6 F3 and ninja 4 I think. The VFR is probably the most expensive out of all of them, and I cant get the sprockets to line up now with the new 750 wheels on the 650 frame. I'll try and keep this updated if I figure anything out.

• 2 months later...

Right!

I've been dicking around with the bike now for the best part of 3 months, I bought a cb750 f2n rear wheel and found a GSXR swingarm to fit, but now the entire thing wont line up. I'm going to f**k off the 550 and swingarm, get rid of the 6 spokes on the front and rear and fit the 750 3 spoke that came with the back so that it lines up, im getting sick of dicking around with it every day.

So my question is, which 3 spoke CBR wheels fit onto a 94 CBR 900 Blade front end, I need the brake discs to match so I don't have to balls around with the calipers.

As always, chars