CBR500R Sharpie project, Done!!

Nice!!! Certainly stands out in the crowd! What gave you the idea?

Haha, random pictures on the net, seen one sharpie pen bike, turned to my wife ( she went to art school, but hasn't painted more then 5 years) and said could you do it? She said yeah no problem, that was 2016 around spring time. And at the christmas holiday, we had like 10 days off, we started, tho finished couple days ago :) Teamwork!!

Very interesting! How did you protect the pen work? Did you spray over it all with a clear lacquer?

Yep, thats the way, but you have to spray 2-3 coats very thin ones, like dusting, otherwise it will run down. Even after the 2-3 dust coats. Be careful with other coats and dont make them heavy.

Nice work, but Get some crash bungs! If that goes down the road you will cry.

Im planning to sell it on march, my insurance runs out, i want to buy a 600 and do another project with my wife, same but more detail. Maybe we will get some cash out of it.