NTV650

Hello. Been deported here from newbies. (Promoted!!!) Long story short, unless you read newbies, I have a NTV650 that is atm a non runner. In current state it is click click start that doesnt start and if i can get it to work, i would like to streetfighter it if it won’t hurt me too much. Here it is at current state. Sat non running for circa 8 years....

054A57DE-669D-45DD-9FB1-F654558377CA.thumb.jpeg.345a753caf9357447277f89b61ba7033.jpeg

Do what you want with it!

I'm coming round to streetfightering - here's my nearly done jobbie:

IMAG0732_1.thumb.jpg.01c34196a508a1e9e9f04f25b1cc472b.jpg

I wasn't planning on it but now it's there I quite like it. I think the trickiest bit is making the clocks look decent. As you can see, I've not got there yet. :-)

Stick a thread up when you do it as we like that kind of stuff.

Hi, Nvt650 make good streetfighters, Thinking about your starting problem, some bikes need the Clutch lever pulled in, before they spin motor, just a thought! Won't be able to make time on Monday now. sorry mate. But keep us posted, on how it's going.