Suzuki Gp100 1993 project Cafe Racer

I had the 125. Looked good in blue.

i like that, looks great with red on the tank Clashy the better :D they do look like a very smart commuter, not the fastest bike but i am sure if i hang around here someone will suggest some good mods :D. :D :3some:

Bought it new in 1983. Used it to pass test and commute to work. Never used it for "high" speeds. :) . Changed it later after getting knocked off and then passing my test.

Swopped it for this.image.thumb.jpeg.c413df064e23966d343e12984091956c.jpeg

Paint job by Dream Machine.

.......drop bars (jota or clip ons)

....the bars will be worth more than the rest of the bike....

Tip: anything that comes off a Jota generally looks best when accompanied by the rest of the Jota......just sayin'!

Handlebars/clip-ons that have a diameter greater than that of the fork stanchions do not tend to enhance the appearance of the machine to which they have been mated. Can you get clip-ons that will fit? What about ace bars? Probably a better bet.

But good luck with your efforts.....will watch with interest. :popcorn:

Excellent , I look forward to following this project.... The problems .. the swearing , the father in law , the gypsy neighbours , and after all that .... the swapping it for a Land Rover.. non runner of course :lol:

.......drop bars (jota or clip ons)

....the bars will be worth more than the rest of the bike....

Tip: anything that comes off a Jota generally looks best when accompanied by the rest of the Jota......just sayin'!

Handlebars/clip-ons that have a diameter greater than that of the fork stanchions do not tend to enhance the appearance of the machine to which they have been mated. Can you get clip-ons that will fit? What about ace bars? Probably a better bet.

But good luck with your efforts.....will watch with interest. :popcorn:

Not too shore what will. Fit but I work in a engineering shop/rubber machine worker I can make something

Excellent , I look forward to following this project.... The problems .. the swearing , the father in law , the gypsy neighbours , and after all that .... the swapping it for a Land Rover.. non runner of course :lol:

Hey 6 missed your comments ;) Father in law isn't a problem any more Berried him one drunk night somewhere just can't think where, as for the neighbours layed one big egoed idiot out, and it settled the problem now they can't even look at me =D =D

And the land rover is up and running and needs just tiny bit of welding then its ready for mot and road.

Hey 6 missed your comments ;) Father in law isn't a problem any more Berried him one drunk night somewhere just can't think where, as for the neighbours layed one big egoed idiot out, and it settled the problem now they can't even look at me =D =D

And the land rover is up and running and needs just tiny bit of welding then its ready for mot and road.

Pictures Classic or none of it happened :D

• 1 month later...

Pictures Classic or none of it happened :D

how do i upload a video ?

I have a rusty GP100 and am breaking it,most parts available except,seat and tank.

That's handy to know what year is yours

1980 ish.

mines one of the later ones 1993,

i have this one to look at the weekend, and i also picked up for the running up project Suzuki Rg150r, believed to be the only one in the uk as of 2018 (how manys left.co.uk)

That's handy to know what year is yours

1980 ish.

i have this one to look at the weekend, and i also picked up for the running up project Suzuki Rg150r, believed to be the only one in the uk as of 2018 (how manys left.co.uk)

Rubbish , I got 2 of em .

1980 ish.

can you source me some spares ha ha, i learnt very quickly this guy is talking sh*T any pics ?

can you source me some spares ha ha, i learnt very quickly this guy is talking sh*T any pics ?

Heres one the other ones in bits ... as for you having some of my spares. :roll: ... Fook off .

image.thumb.jpeg.370e2307c866c2b4c47fd59f66d5b657.jpeg

Take the shopping trolley back you theiving goit !

Going to sell it to Classic kid ... going to chuck a load of old bits of engine and plastic in it and tell him it was the first

RD 250 ever made :D