Project 150 to a 125.

You'll be able to open your own scrapyard soon.

down sized only got the Gp100 and Suzuki Rg125/150 have my eye on a fzr400 in yellow but hes not ready to sell, i am not sure why people think i have so many bikes i do re sell them on when done or when i get bored ?

Could be cool as f**k if you do it right! Why a 150 ? I've never heard of any 150 cc bikes so is this an import from a country where this is a taxation class ? There are some crazy colour schemes on RGs of this era to choose from . I've found a complete Aprillia RS 125 in a bramble bush at the bottom of someone's back garden . Rather than knock on the door when they aren't in the right mood I've written a letter but I haven't got round to posting it yet. I'm going to start negotiations by offering to take it away for free. I guess I'm going to need some old leather gloves and some secateurs'. Thanks for inspiring me to get off my arse and give it a go.