Honda CG ES 2008

Hey everyone,

I'm new here and happy to join what seems to be a lively and friendly community.

I currently have a Honda CG ES model 2008 which I have ridden for a few years now. I wanted initially to turn it into a Cafe racer style motorbike, but I realised that my model has the square frame which rises high at the back, rather than the tubular kind that seem to lend themselves to the cafe racer look.

I'm still pretty keen on the idea of making my bike more my own, changing a few things on it and improving the somewhat unappealing look that it currently has. Any advice or ideas as to what I could do to it? Any ideas would be welcome.

The blueprint for the frame of my bike can be found on google Images by searching 'Frame 125 CG 2008 CG125ES7'

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hey everyone,

I'm new here and happy to join what seems to be a lively and friendly community.

I currently have a Honda CG ES model 2008 which I have ridden for a few years now. I wanted initially to turn it into a Cafe racer style motorbike, but I realised that my model has the square frame which rises high at the back, rather than the tubular kind that seem to lend themselves to the cafe racer look.

I'm still pretty keen on the idea of making my bike more my own, changing a few things on it and improving the somewhat unappealing look that it currently has. Any advice or ideas as to what I could do to it? Any ideas would be welcome.

The blueprint for the frame of my bike can be found on google Images by searching 'Frame 125 CG 2008 CG125ES7'

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hello and welcome, why not get an old style CG frame ( and V5 ) and just transplant bits of your bike into it ?

• 3 weeks later...

Have a look at the Mash or Bullit cafe racers.....that's more or less what they should look like.......and welcome to our "lively and friendly" community.......it will be fun (one way or the other...) :thumb:

• 7 months later...

Hey, sorry for such a long silence. Lots of life things seem to get in the way. I have recently been thinking of ways to adapt the current frame and I think that only one adaptation should give the what I am looking for. I am posting a picture of the cut I want to make, if anyone has any advice or reasons that this should not be done, could you please enlighten me. https://imgur.com/DoI6NXD

Hey, sorry for such a long silence. Lots of life things seem to get in the way. I have recently been thinking of ways to adapt the current frame and I think that only one adaptation should give the what I am looking for. I am posting a picture of the cut I want to make, if anyone has any advice or reasons that this should not be done, could you please enlighten me. https://imgur.com/DoI6NXD

You don't need to use Imgur , just post directly .