Fuel starvation?

Hi, I have a 1996 CBR F3, it started coughing at 6 1/2k revs. I have replaced the ignition coils, spark plugs, fitted a new in line fuel filter and new fuel pump, I've cleaned the in tank filter, balanced the carbs and redex treated the fuel.... On the way home today it started cutting out completely. The RAC chap thought it was fuel starvation which seems right, as soon as the carbs are empty it dies. Can anyone throw some light on this please as I am now completely lost. When it's running it's great...

Any advice would be most welcome

Thanks

battery charging ok ?

check battery terminals are tight and solenoid connections are good inc main fuse terminals

check connecter block that links the stator and main wiring loom ( in front of battery box )

check engine earths and frame earths

it may be giving a significant charge at lower revs but loose it and battery is insufficent to provide a steady power source

fuel pumps are prone on these but you have replaced

start at the basics and work through .

The RAC chap thought it was fuel starvation which seems right, as soon as the carbs are empty it dies.

Carbs empty? You lost me there.

Do you mean the float bowls? Cos they shouldn't empty.

If they do there's a problem between tank and carbs.

Can you run it till it stops then open the filler cap. If you hear air rushing into the tank, the tank breather is blocked.

Is the in line filter a new addition. Ie has the problem only started since it’s been fitted if so filter does not flow enough fuel for the engine.

Kink in fuel pipe causing starvation.