Front end service

Guest Swagman

Renewed fork springs seals bushes and oil on the Fazer.5C015089-7E4F-494B-9D47-868C592345D7.jpeg

Good job ! So many people replace seals and never bother with the bushes . In my opinion it's worn bushes that causes the seals to wear uneavenly and therefore to leak in the first place . Nice to see someone who does things right . 👍

Guest Swagman

Renewed fork springs seals bushes and oil on the Fazer.5C015089-7E4F-494B-9D47-868C592345D7.jpeg

Good job ! So many people replace seals and never bother with the bushes . In my opinion it's worn bushes that causes the seals to wear uneavenly and therefore to leak in the first place . Nice to see someone who does things right . 👍

Well while you’re in there you may as well do it all then next time just get away with changing the oil, in a few thousand miles. :D :D

Its not just me who leaves tools all over the place then :D

My dad used to go mental at me! He was royal engineers and taught to clean and put away tools as you went along :roll: no ones got time to do that!

Working with him was a nightmare I used to go for a spanner and it would have been cleaned and put away and not on the floor where I left it :lol:

Guest Swagman

My dad used to go mental at me! He was royal engineers and taught to clean and put away tools as you went along :roll: no ones got time to do that!

Working with him was a nightmare I used to go for a spanner and it would have been cleaned and put away and not on the floor where I left it :lol:

That would have been a nightmare, I have enough trouble finding them when I leave them under my own nose. :D :D :D

Guest Swagman

I'm with your Dad on this one Stu :thumb:

I am so glad he is not here to witness that! we was constantly arguing about where tools should be when in use :lol:

On the floor where your working of course. :D :D

I'm with your Dad on this one Stu :thumb:

I am so glad he is not here to witness that! we was constantly arguing about where tools should be when in use :lol:

I'm with you there , that looks tidy to me .

Guest Swagman

I can’t figure out why I have a set of dog bones there I was working on the front not the rear. :D :D

I can’t figure out why I have a set of dog bones there I was working on the front not the rear. :D :D

Allen key leverage tools :lol:

Guest Swagman

Allen key leverage tools :lol:

Yes that would be what they where for. :D :D

Guest Richzx6r

That's my idea its organised mess as I can always go straight to the one I'm after when I need it instead of going back and forth to the tool box countless times

Guest Swagman

That's my idea its organised mess as I can always go straight to the one I'm after when I need it instead of going back and forth to the tool box countless times

Exactly makes it so much easier, clean them and put away when job is finished. :D

Exactly makes it so much easier, clean them and put away when job is finished. :D

CLEAN????

The oil protects them :D

Guest Swagman

CLEAN????

The oil protects them :D

Good point I’ll keep em dirty in future stop them rusting. :D :D