Paramotor Training (for sale)

Flying motorbike anyone, when I am not restoring or riding the 30 year old EXUP1000 I will mostly be teaching people to fly https://www.paramotortraining.com :-)

Arguably, the simplest form of powered aviation. Paramotoring combines the easy and simple control of a paraglider wing, with a lightweight engine to power the aircraft over long distances.

Paramotor, refers specifically to the combination of engine, frame and harness. Paramotors are build to be lightweight, strong and extremely safe. Engines can range from 80cc to 250cc and are usually powered by 2 stroke petrol. This means, with relatively small hassle, we can extend our range by landing near suitable fuel stations. 4 stroke (regular unleaded) and electric are less common propulsion methods too.

The Paramotor wing is a modified paragliding wing, typically with a reflex profile (something you’ll learn about in training). The wing remains inflated by air pressure passing through and over the wing. To steer the wing, you simply pull on brakes attached to back side of the wing, this slows down that side (same principle as sticking an oar into water to slow down).

The two things combined, Motorbikes and Paramotors is I am convinced the top of the toy collection list!!

Simon W. :-)

Sounds like a winner. Not sure if I fancy falling from a great height though. Your machine doesn't happen to have an arcturus engine by any chance,?

It has a round spinney thing at the back I would be careful.

I've jumped out of a plane with a parachute but I've never taken off with one.

I was two up in one on a holiday in France. Never, ever again. I've never been so shit scared in my life. Don't mind the heights or the parachute, it's the damned bacon slicer whizzing round my backside I wasn't keen on.

I was two up in one on a holiday in France. Never, ever again. I've never been so shit scared in my life. Don't mind the heights or the parachute, it's the damned bacon slicer whizzing round my backside I wasn't keen on.

Shit and fan spring to mind :lol: :thumb:

Not for me, but i wouldn't mind using one those winged suit thing's :thumb:

LOLOL Sorry all, I have only just seen this thread... I was too busy over on the other thread I started and did not notice it :oops:

having been a biker for 30 years, and a Paramotor instructor for the last 15, I am 90% positive that Flying a paramotor is massively safer than riding a bike on the UK roads. So many of our customers are bikers who would agree.

Statistically, you are more likely to have an accident on the way to the airfield, than when you are in the air. :D

Guest Swagman

LOLOL Sorry all, I have only just seen this thread... I was too busy over on the other thread I started and did not notice it :oops:

having been a biker for 30 years, and a Paramotor instructor for the last 15, I am 90% positive that Flying a paramotor is massively safer than riding a bike on the UK roads. So many of our customers are bikers who would agree.

Statistically, you are more likely to have an accident on the way to the airfield, than when you are in the air. :D

I’ve been riding bikes for 48 years and would still feel loads safer riding than doing that. :D :D

• 4 weeks later...

Great sport Simon, I did the BHPA training at Darley Moore, Airways airports, did the paraglider training with them as well. Don't do paramotor anymore, I used to fly a PAP with an ozone MOJO wing, I still throw myself of mountains with the paraglider though. I was supposed to be going to Verbier Summits later this year, not gonna happen now. :(

DSC_0036.thumb.jpeg.28b32f459ebbc908b2e4f1ca81bbd7e8.jpeg