Introducing and cruising around with Xena...........

dynax

I'm not into cruisers, but I do like the paint job on that :)

when i rang the dealer today, to let him know i had the insurance documents, he told me to come down and see it, he already had one sale off the back of it, and another possible, he had the green version in, that someone else had bought, but compared to mine it looked cheap and nasty, defo made the right colour choice,

Never managed to give her a polish up, so photo shoot on hold, might have chance over the weekend, it is so hard to resist the temptation to take her out, but i just know i would get pulled :dupe: , but i guess that will only make the first ride so much sweeter :-D

Definitely not worth the risk mate......keep polishing it....sit on it and make Vroom noises.....and look forward to the day that you can legally take it out on the road.....it'll be worth the wait..... 8-)

Maiden ride done, thoroughly enjoyed it, went round my local streets, then took some minor roads to get me close enough to fuel up, without having to have much travelling on the A18, but it was fine managed the major roundabouts without issue, filled up with pay at the pump, to save messing with helmet, went on my again, back down the same way, but pulled into an industrial estate, place was empty, big car parks, so was able to practice figure of eights, U-turns, plenty of slow riding and clutch control, the bike itself is a very comfortable ride, suspension is great, handles bumps effortlessly, was able to go through all the gears, the braking is much better than on the YBR that i did my CBT on, probably because it is dual braking, next run out will be longer and will be going further afield with some long roads and just cruise :cheers:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Had a mini rideout this afternoon 20 odd miles stopped at a local fishing spot i used to go to on the canal and took some photos :cheers:

canal1.jpg.ec9b1e9e473398286007cd80cec5f256.jpg

canal2.jpg.6e514c0b7e985e5086bf09cb0b9849d6.jpg

canal6.jpg.abd9febd8735e71db1e1f18df1cc75a4.jpg

canal7.jpg.aa674d5952f6e3859bf312b0a1d2d84c.jpg

Edited by dynax

• 1 month later...

Another ride this afternoon, this time went to Retford then onto Gainsborough then headed back home through Bawtry, took some pics just out of Gainsborough :thumb: :cheers:

P1020563.thumb.JPG.bd64d8488f5a9cce145daf3e538552ed.JPG

P1020567.thumb.JPG.415be802d98a9425efc144446acdd96a.JPG

P1020565.thumb.JPG.2e25acfc0fb22efbf893216724afb94d.JPG

Edited by dynax