Due to lack of support the default style on the forum is going to be changing and the current default style will be removed!

For more information see this thread
https://www.themotorbikeforum.co.uk/vie ... =6&t=71349

Mine

Please post your motorbike pictures and videos in here
Ian Frog
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:27 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): ZRX1200R, 2003 Supercharged Busa, 2005 Busa
Location: Bedfordshire
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 53 times

Mine

Post by Ian Frog » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:15 pm

IMG_0664.JPG
IMG_0665.JPG
IMG_0668.JPG
20180405_123008.jpg
My current road girls.
Hope you like !
Cheers
Ian
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.



Up to 25% off insurance Click here for more info

User avatar
dynax
Subscriber
Posts: 1565
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:47 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Xena, Bridget,
Location: Doncaster
Has liked: 659 times
Been liked: 440 times

Re: Mine

Post by dynax » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:18 pm

Nice bikes :thumb: have you got names for them ? :cheers:

Ian Frog
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:27 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): ZRX1200R, 2003 Supercharged Busa, 2005 Busa
Location: Bedfordshire
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 53 times

Re: Mine

Post by Ian Frog » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:25 pm

Well Rexy is obvious I am afraid !
The Busa hasn't actually got a name (mind you I never named my Harris either).
Cheers
Ian

manxie49
Posts: 634
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:49 pm
Gender: Male
Has liked: 205 times
Been liked: 317 times

Re: Mine

Post by manxie49 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:41 pm

Lovely bikes .... very shiny and obviously well looked after :thumb:

Ian Frog
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:27 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): ZRX1200R, 2003 Supercharged Busa, 2005 Busa
Location: Bedfordshire
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 53 times

Re: Mine

Post by Ian Frog » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:03 pm

Hi Manxie
I cant take all the credit !
The Rex was bought new in 2004 and is a keeper, the Busa found her way in to the stable 6 months ago and is a credit to her previous owner.
I got the Busa to stop me riding my race Busa on the road lol (Supercharged and 282bhp)

User avatar
geofferz
Subscriber
Posts: 2277
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:24 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Yamaha mt10
Location: West Sussex, UK
Has liked: 1221 times
Been liked: 799 times

Re: Mine

Post by geofferz » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:30 pm

Ian Frog wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:03 pm
Hi Manxie
I cant take all the credit !
The Rex was bought new in 2004 and is a keeper, the Busa found her way in to the stable 6 months ago and is a credit to her previous owner.
I got the Busa to stop me riding my race Busa on the road lol (Supercharged and 282bhp)
Jesus h!
Spanker of cyclists' arses

Ian Frog
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:27 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): ZRX1200R, 2003 Supercharged Busa, 2005 Busa
Location: Bedfordshire
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 53 times

Re: Mine

Post by Ian Frog » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:27 am

Finally found a couple of pics of the racing Busa which will hopefully run again and get me that 200mph ticket in the new year.
Hope you like?
Cheers
Ian
honnington 2.jpg
honnington.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Richzx6r
Posts: 2168
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:28 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Kawasaki zx6r j1 and a1p 636
Location: Sunderland
Has liked: 1816 times
Been liked: 643 times

Re: Mine

Post by Richzx6r » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:40 pm

Ian Frog wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:27 am
Finally found a couple of pics of the racing Busa which will hopefully run again and get me that 200mph ticket in the new year.
Hope you like?
Cheers
Ian

honnington 2.jpghonnington.jpg
I think it needs a better rider Ian so maybe I should be at the helm :mrgreen: :thumb:
Its better when its loaded

Ian Frog
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:27 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): ZRX1200R, 2003 Supercharged Busa, 2005 Busa
Location: Bedfordshire
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 53 times

Re: Mine

Post by Ian Frog » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:43 pm

Richzx6r wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:40 pm
Ian Frog wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:27 am
Finally found a couple of pics of the racing Busa which will hopefully run again and get me that 200mph ticket in the new year.
Hope you like?
Cheers
Ian

honnington 2.jpghonnington.jpg
I think it needs a better rider Ian so maybe I should be at the helm :mrgreen: :thumb:
Feel free to sell your wife, children and all you love.
It will come up short !
However once I get the 200 I will probably sell her and go back to tiddler racing or something equally silly.
Cant retire till they nail the lid down!!!!
Cheers
Ian

Richzx6r
Posts: 2168
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:28 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Kawasaki zx6r j1 and a1p 636
Location: Sunderland
Has liked: 1816 times
Been liked: 643 times

Re: Mine

Post by Richzx6r » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:48 pm

I want to do the no limits race series as I'm giving up playing rugby this year so I'll need to have something to occupy my time with and I have my old ninja that I can use
Its better when its loaded

Ian Frog
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:27 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): ZRX1200R, 2003 Supercharged Busa, 2005 Busa
Location: Bedfordshire
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 53 times

Re: Mine

Post by Ian Frog » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:56 pm

I took to top speed events and really love them !
Drag racing was great but as we age reaction times become an issue lol.
I want the 200 then look for some other form of lunacy !
Off topic how are you feeling now you are home?
Best wishes.
Cheers
Ian

Richzx6r
Posts: 2168
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:28 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Kawasaki zx6r j1 and a1p 636
Location: Sunderland
Has liked: 1816 times
Been liked: 643 times

Re: Mine

Post by Richzx6r » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:05 pm

Ian Frog wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:56 pm
I took to top speed events and really love them !
Drag racing was great but as we age reaction times become an issue lol.
I want the 200 then look for some other form of lunacy !
Off topic how are you feeling now you are home?
Best wishes.
Cheers
Ian
Well I'm not that far away from Elvington airfield so maybe I could try it out.

I'm getting there, so far the antibiotics and painkillers are doing they're work so I'm hoping by next week I will be back to being myself
Its better when its loaded

Ian Frog
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:27 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): ZRX1200R, 2003 Supercharged Busa, 2005 Busa
Location: Bedfordshire
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 53 times

Re: Mine

Post by Ian Frog » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:34 pm

So glad you didn't say feeling yourself lol.
Cheers
Ian

Richzx6r
Posts: 2168
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:28 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Kawasaki zx6r j1 and a1p 636
Location: Sunderland
Has liked: 1816 times
Been liked: 643 times

Re: Mine

Post by Richzx6r » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:52 pm

Ian Frog wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:34 pm
So glad you didn't say feeling yourself lol.
Cheers
Ian
I have learned to watch what I say on here :lol:

So how far are you from breaking the 200?
Its better when its loaded

James in Brum
Posts: 294
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:01 pm
Bike(s): ZZR600D and a Lexmoto Falcon 125
Location: Birmingham
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 95 times

Re: Mine

Post by James in Brum » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:13 pm

He is .01 miles an hour away I think.

Return to “Readers rides”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests