Some might call me a dick

Unseen28

Be honest I like it here, good people, good community but i'd rather be honest about how I ride and some may call me a dick, but I have my own philosophy and with cheap go pro I gave a few videos a go

http://

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have never got a speeding ticket, I know most cameras in London, and through all tunnels.

With regards to speed my channel is proxied and I know to show no definitive identification.

I follow major league super sports through traffic every day, most taking about the same amount of risk. I've come close to hitting cars but my abs is pukka and I know how to get out of a sticky situation. I make my trip to london every day; if in a van i'm looking at about an hour and half minimum. So far my record on the bike is 42min. Can't go slow, I see more people getting messed up when they don't filter. One thing I always do is wave on drivers wanting to turn, a lot of riders see a car move and try to go around the opposite way but that's when drivers see you at the last second and pull back in.

You should see how many people cut me off and almost kill me filtering by sitting on their phones slowly edging towards the lane split. Also try sitting behind a car all the way through the blackwall and breathing in those sweet sweet fumes

I have never got a speeding ticket, I know most cameras in London, and through all tunnels.

With regards to speed my channel is proxied and I know to show no definitive identification.

I follow major league super sports through traffic every day, most taking about the same amount of risk. I've come close to hitting cars but my abs is pukka and I know how to get out of a sticky situation. I make my trip to london every day; if in a van i'm looking at about an hour and half minimum. So far my record on the bike is 42min. Can't go slow, I see more people getting messed up when they don't filter. One thing I always do is wave on drivers wanting to turn, a lot of riders see a car move and try to go around the opposite way but that's when drivers see you at the last second and pull back in.

You should see how many people cut me off and almost kill me filtering by sitting on their phones slowly edging towards the lane split. Also try sitting behind a car all the way through the blackwall and breathing in those sweet sweet fumes

All I saw then was "my abs is pukka"

:thumb:

you're young, you will learn... its exactly the reason kids are not allowed to ride anything with a proper engine.

Riding a 125 on L-plates like that certainly does make you look like a dick, and makes every car driver hate bikers just a little bit more... thanks!

But we've all been there... Then we grew up, got proper bikes with real engines, and realised we dont have to ride like a dick to enjoy biking, but when we do decide to unleash the power(which we have and you dont), we don't try to show it off to the public on YouTube!!!

With regards to speed my channel is proxied and I know to show no definitive identification

haha, you really think that will prevent a prosecution???

What good is a proxy when you openly post links to your own videos on forums that are actively used by the police, and has your EMAIL address publically accessible?? and dont try to hide it now - its too late, it's in the Google Cache and easily obtainable.

Fortunately for you the police are overstretched and can't be bothered with small fry like you on a bike that can barely break the speed limit :lol:

And as for having pukka ABS - really??? :roll: :roll:

Could you lend Joeman that smoking overlay from you video?

I can imagine your ar*ehole is twitching right now like your back wheel in some of those videos.

Calm yourself down lad. The Blackwall is notoriously bad for drivers suddenly changing lanes without looking. You might think your a f**king champ for riding a 125 to its limits but it only takes one time for a car to bat you under the wheels of a lorry in that tunnel and its game over.

Don't be a prat. You have zero awareness and foresight whilst riding and really are riding your luck, excuse the pun.

Could you lend Joeman that smoking overlay from you video?

I can imagine your ar*ehole is twitching right now like your back wheel in some of those videos.

Calm yourself down lad. The Blackwall is notoriously bad for drivers suddenly changing lanes without looking. You might think your a f**king champ for riding a 125 to its limits but it only takes one time for a car to bat you under the wheels of a lorry in that tunnel and its game over.

Don't be a prat. You have zero awareness and foresight whilst riding and really are riding your luck, excuse the pun.

yeah, but he has Pukka ABS!! so no need to have any awareness or foresight because no matter what happens, he'll be able to stop.

Everyone of the cars pulling out in his video could have been predicted and avoided - no need for ABS.. :roll:

Stupid EU making all bikes including learner bikes have to have ABS... its clear from posts like this that ABS just makes young, inexperienced riders feel more invincible and makes them feel invincible whilst riding like a dick.

Trouble is london is s**t for riding or driving. Everyone is as bad as everyone else and its just blind luck more than anything that people dont get killed or injured more than they do. You will learn either the hard or easy way but imo you need some hazard avoidance and defensive riding training. Piling along a road because you can doesnt mean you should, theres a time and place and better 5 mins late in this life than early in the next.

Im not a squeaky clean rider, yes i speed and yes i have great fun out there but on country roads not through towns and cities

Trouble is london is s**t for riding or driving. Everyone is as bad as everyone else and its just blind luck more than anything that people dont get killed or injured more than they do.

ooh ooh you know what is my favourite? People opening their doors in traffic! Sadly I don't have ABS - pukka or otherwise - so I just ride slower

Also I don't filter on double whites ever because that seems silly.

Sadly I don't have ABS

Good, it increases my stopping distance and im still running mine in. Dongle to kill abs will be ordered asap

When I did driver training in the car a few years back and ABS was just really getting more common our instructors emphasised that maximum braking efficiency was achieved just before the ABS kicked in.......and we were trained to find that point. ABS doesn't stop you quicker......but it does allow you steer when it's operating.....so we also did avoidance manoeuvres as part of the training.......going through a pair of cones at 70mph towards a wall of cones with a gap either side and a set of lights connected to a Speed sensor.....when the left or right light came on you stood on the brakes and steered into the box of cones to the side of whichever light came on..... 8-)

The point of this is that we were trained on how to use ABS.......and when not to...... :wink:

I have never ridden a bike with abs, I don't have abs on the gsxr 750 and I don't want the blasted thing. I worked hard on my emergency stops in training to stop as hard and quick as possible without locking a wheel. ABS just stops a wheel locking so you can maneuver round an object. It won't stop you slamming into the back of someone.

The point of this is that we were trained on how to use ABS.......and when not to...... :wink:

Still switching it off, never needed it before

Never needed mine either, you won't know it's there until you brake so hard youre locking a wheel which if youre planning to turn it off you probably shouldn't be locking wheels..

I keep mine switched on because roads are not perfect and I'd rather have it switched on doing nothing 99% of the time. That 1% when it does kick in will just remind me roads are not perfect and to book a track day instead!

Never needed mine either, you won't know it's there until you brake so hard youre locking a wheel which if youre planning to turn it off you probably shouldn't be locking wheels..

I can turn the rear off, thats just annoying. Its the front thats the pain. If i try and lift the back up with the front brake its kicking in, the abs thinks the brake has locked.

I can turn the rear off, thats just annoying. Its the front thats the pain. If i try and lift the back up with the front brake its kicking in, the abs thinks the brake has locked.

Take the fuse out then. :-)

That's what we used to do for skid pan stuff.