New Youtube Channel!

Guest YoungRider1998

Hello, I have recently started a YouTube channel centred around daily observations. It would be greatly appreciated if everyone could check it out or share it! Feedback is great too!

Apologies for the sound but unfortunately the drift stealth 2 does not have an external mic port :(

You can check it out here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_ATEVjkDgWlbz_GUM71I1A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Blimey, your hypersensitive! That bloke in the Micra was about 10ft away and pulled over by half a yard and your pulling up along side him giving him grief through the window!!! Must take you half a day to get anywhere!

If you want my advice, focus less on trying to pretend you are outraged by minor inconveniences and more on riding. The close calls will come on their own.

Oh dear, not another kid who can't ride trying to police the roads to make a few pence from YouTube videos...

I really hope one of these types comes alongside my car one day and tries to tell me how to drive... That will be a video worth publishing!!

Your crazy mate lol bit of advice don't try policing the roads it won't work just concentrate on what your doing etc, from what I have seen mate may be worth improving your skills a little not being nasty like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perception of hazards and avoiding them comes with the territory of being on the road. I have closer calls daily yet it's not worth pulling up along side people. Do it to the wrong person in a 2 ton ramming tool and it won't matter who's in the wrong.

Just enjoy the freedom learn what you can and when real close call comes thank the Lord above when you get in safe and sound.

Bikers don't need any more camera warriors out there getting on cagers tits. Wear one by all means for documentation

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Also the "Daily encounters" video has been done SOOOO much it's just not interesting to anyone anymore. Personally i'd either try and make something new and interesting or just stop, unless you're only wanting to do it for the fun of making rather than the views/monetization.

Also focus more on your riding (as a learner) rather than on that feeling of superiority you get by filming someone inside a car when they "Did something bad!", your position a couple of times was a bit dangerous imo.

Other than that, welcome to the forum :)

Mmmmm

I think you need to calm down a little old lad and maybe see the bigger picture.

Yes a bit of poor driving but nothing terrible.

Having rows with drivers just for the fun of it will get you in serious bother.

You will one day pick on wrong one who camera or no camera will put you on your ass.

Welcome though

First comment on BCF

You're gonna get f**ked.

This was my favourite

Come on then, engage with us. You're really keen to show off your shit riding, angry gestures and ill tempered rants on yootoob, why not try and justify it here among your peer set?

Your filtering is shit, you're way too close to car doors when the opposite lane is clear.

You get narked at drivers who pull out about six (maybe seven) light years ahead of you, meaning you might have to roll off the throttle a bit (not that it really matters on your poxy rust filled 125, which is shit, by the way). Then you stop and have a tantrum at the drivers, which just goes to show the inconvenience it's caused you isn't about how late it's made you, it's just about you "being in the right". Which, you're not.

As a new driver / rider, you should be still learning how the road works. If you think everyone sticks rigidly to the highway code and you're the righteous sword of law when you 'correct' people, you're sorely wrong. People do what people do, and defensive driving and riding is something you learn by years of 'just fitting in'.

I reckon the only fitting in you're capable of is when the poor paramedic has to scoop up various bits of you and fit them in to plastic tubs so your family can begin the grieving process. It'll probably be a short process though

So yeah, what he said ^^^^^^^^