First bike

SouthernManc78

Nice one! I'm sure that you're well pleased with it, and you should be - great bikes and the quick shifter is probably the best addition for these ever.

I'll keep my eyes open for you around Hampshire.

I went out for my first little ride today (only did about 30 miles) and I was loving it, I'm meant to be keeping it under 5k revs whilst running it in but couldn't help it a few times and had to hear the triple roar.

My o my though the standard mirrors are awful, I found myself moving around a lot to be able to see what was behind me and it was taking my eyes off the road for those extra seconds that has convinced me already I need to replace them with something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went out for my first little ride today (only did about 30 miles) and I was loving it, I'm meant to be keeping it under 5k revs whilst running it in but couldn't help it a few times and had to hear the triple roar.

My o my though the standard mirrors are awful, I found myself moving around a lot to be able to see what was behind me and it was taking my eyes off the road for those extra seconds that has convinced me already I need to replace them with something else.

If you want go for a gentle run come with us tomorrow... PM Me and I will send you my number we could meet at Carlo's Ice creams 3 bikes short hops for various reasons going as far as salisbury and back into the forest..

If you want go for a gentle run come with us tomorrow... PM Me and I will send you my number we could meet at Carlo's Ice creams 3 bikes short hops for various reasons going as far as salisbury and back into the forest..

Thanks for the invite, the wife is away this weekend and I only managed to get out today for an hour whilst my daughter was at a kids party so unfortunately I'm not going to make it.

I'm off work Tuesday so hopefully going out again then

Bar End mirrors are the way to go........ :wink:

These are good (out of stock at the moment, but should be getting more in soon).......https://3pistons.co.uk/collections/bar-end-mirrors. (Ps. I'm not affiliated with the seller.....just know that they're quality mirrors for the price......and the guy that runs the site is a Speed Triple owner..... :wink: )

Thanks for the invite, the wife is away this weekend and I only managed to get out today for an hour whilst my daughter was at a kids party so unfortunately I'm not going to make it.

I'm off work Tuesday so hopefully going out again then

Arg another shift worker... Might be out to play on Tuesday, misses will be with me so more short hops...

If you join this group you will know where to find me ;)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1625261391095072/?multi_permalinks=1842989049322304&notif_t=group_activity&notif_id=1489180825452607

It's on the shopping list when I change bikes, they are lovely! Don't know how you hung on without a bike. I was straight out shopping when I passed my test. Enjoy!

Ha ha, I bought mine about 6 weeks before my test. Just had to have it waiting for me when I passed.

It's on the shopping list when I change bikes, they are lovely! Don't know how you hung on without a bike. I was straight out shopping when I passed my test. Enjoy!

Ha ha, I bought mine about 6 weeks before my test. Just had to have it waiting for me when I passed.

I was popping about on a Vespa LX125 and doing the bike training under the guise of "I need more road training, I will be safer".

God it hurt getting off that 650 onto the 125 to go home.. but it was great being rid of L's.

Patience paid off, hello proper bike!