my GSXR 1100

fastbob

Thanks! It's done 35000 , 31000 by me . It's a 93 bike but it had only done 4000 when I bought it in 2006. It had been stored by the original buyer for 8 yrs with 27 miles on it . The second owner never took it over 100 mph ( he said) So when I got it it even smelled new. I only ride it 6 months a year. Mods include Dynojet,4 into 1 pipe, K&N and braided brake lines.

Is that a WP you have? :) I loved mine which I had from new and was run in by 100,000 miles.

I have just thrown out my seat hump for my WP.

I am sure you don't need me to teach you to suck eggs but watch the oil level sight glass. It clouds up very easily and it can appear to have oil in but ends up being dry which = a big repair bill.

I still miss mine which was stolen at 140,000 miles from a Hotel car park whilst I was running a diploma course in Birmingham.

Is that a WP you have? :) I loved mine which I had from new and was run in by 100,000 miles.

I have just thrown out my seat hump for my WP.

I am sure you don't need me to teach you to suck eggs but watch the oil level sight glass. It clouds up very easily and it can appear to have oil in but ends up being dry which = a big repair bill.

I still miss mine which was stolen at 140,000 miles from a Hotel car park whilst I was running a diploma course in Birmingham.

I believe we have chatted about this previously in another thread (good breakers) nice to hear from you again. Your enormous mileage is a source of great comfort to me! Re oil , its changed too often to run low but I'll keep an eye it. All the best!

I absolutely loved these awesome bikes,when I was younger,mate had a 750 and that blew my mind,back in the day the 1100 was the boss. Glad to see them still about.